Global Impact Awards for Current Students
Are you a student wanting to travel overseas in the summer of 2013?
The Alumni Association is offering Global Impact Awards of £250 to help you bring practical or social benefits to an international community.
You could be eligible to receive a Global Impact Award if:
- You are a current UG or PG student not in your final year of study.
- Your trip will have a sustainable benefit to the community you are visiting in a social or practical manner.
- Your trip will benefit a marginalised or vulnerable group.
- Your trip will enhance your broader development.
- Your trip is overseas.
- You are travelling between the end of this university year to beginning of the next university year.
- You have identified and approached other sources of funding.
- You are enthusiastic and committed to travelling.
Your application for a Global Impact Award will not be considered if:
- You are travelling to your country of origin.
- You are travelling for leisure, a sports event or to an academic conference.
Please note that we will also judge your application on its overall quality.
To apply before 28 February 2013:
Contact: James Cumbers
Division of Development and Alumni Relations
Tel: +44 (0)161 275 7239
Post a Comment