AMER30471: Beyond the Sixties: Histories of Postwar Activism
* Martha Biondi, The Black Revolution on Campus (Berkeley: University of California Press, 2012)
* Michael Foley, Front Porch Politics: The Forgotten Heyday of American Activism in the 1970s and 1980s (New York, 2013)
* Stephanie Gilmore, Groundswell: Grassroots Feminist Activism in Postwar America (New York, 2012)
* Matthew Levin, Cold War University: Madison and the New Left in the Sixties (Madison: University of Wisconsin Press, 2013).
* Daniel Matlin, ‘Review Essay: Radicalism and Social Movements in Post-war American History,’ Historical Journal 55 1 (2012): 263-75
* Adam Rome, ‘“Give Earth a Chance”: The Environmental Movement and the Sixties,’ Journal of American History 90 (Sept., 2003): 525-554.
* Katherine Turk, ‘Out of the Revolution, into the Mainstream: Employment Activism in the NOW Sears Campaign and the Growing Pains of Liberal Feminism,’ Journal of American History (2010): 399-423.
Sam Jones l English Literature, American Studies and Creative Writing Programmes Administrator|
The School of Arts, Languages & Cultures l Room W113 Samuel Alexander Building |The University of Manchester |Oxford Road Manchester, M13 9PL | Tel. +44 (0) 161 275 8590|
Very Informative! This blog is a great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much for sharing this!ReplyDelete
Interior Designer Company in North Delhi
elite vip escorts modelReplyDelete
south indian actress escorts mumbai
bollywood call girls mumbai
call girls dubai
dubai escorts girls